* Only three places left! *
This Masterclass is for you if...
you want to get noticed but don't want to be "self-promotey"
you want to raise your profile without being "in your face"
you have something to say, but don't know how to share it authentically with the world
you want to get published without being preachy
you want high-profile PR but don't know where to start
you want to be yourself without having to "fake it till you make it"
Let's get you seen and heard... your way!
In this 2-day Masterclass, I'll be sharing all of the templates, tools, and resources I've used or created to get featured in magazines, write for prestigious media organizations, become a sought-after speaker, and reach my "tribe" along the way. I've also added an EXTRA BONUS as a special gift! Check out the details below:
Module One: Your Message
- Uncovering the topics and themes you are uniquely qualified to talk about
- Making the message "sizzle" in an authentic, not-in-your-face way that will get you noticed and raise your profile
- Crafting your message/posts for your audience
Module Two: Getting Your Message "Out There"
- Which platform(s) is (are) right for you
- Live exercise: creating/refining your profile pages, themes, logos, and core message
- Live audit and trouble-shooting of your existing profiles (with a deep dive focus on LinkedIn)
Module Three: Pitching to get Published and High Profile PR
- What editors are looking for
- How to pitch to them
- Contact information for ANY editor you need
- Becoming a go-to source for writers and journalists
- Getting a piece in Thrive Global TOMORROW
Module Four: Creating Great Content for Your Audience
- How to create consistent, high-value content without it becoming a full time job
- Posting schedules and short-cuts!
- Amplifying your voice
PLUS each module includes:
- Templates that work (so you don't have to flail in the dark)
- Swipe files (so you don't have an excuse NOT to get going)
- Scripts (so you can feel less awkward when pitching yourself)
- How-to guides (so you don't reinvent the wheel)
- 100s of content ideas (so sharing your message doesn't cause you an ulcer!)
** BONUS: And, because visibility is about being seen, I've included a special training from a Personal Brand Photographer to teach you how to take your OWN high-quality photos. Never scramble for stock images again, and build a treasure trove of images you feel proud to share. The "How to Take Your Own Brand Photos" is four ADDITIONAL online modules that you can go through at your own pace and dip into as often (and for as long) as you like. You'll learn about: Personal branding & photos that build connection; Prepping for your DIY photoshoot so you get great quality photos; Doing your personal brand photoshoot; and Using your Personal Brand Photos Effectively.
** You'll be getting all of this additional high-value training as my bonus gift to you! **
At the end of the two days, you will have noticeably enhanced your profile, built up the momentum to keep you staying visible in a sustainable, you-centric way... and even taken a few photos to get you connecting with your target audience! The workshop is immersive and hands-on, so everything I share will be implemented during our sessions and you won't have to worry about when you will have time to execute what you learn. The Masterclass is capped at eight people so that everyone gets personalised and detailed attention, and we only have three places left.
A bit about me and why I do this: I'm a former CIA officer turned serial entrepreneur and performance and leadership coach. I've been featured in Harpers Bazaar, am a regular writer on Thrive Global, am a a sought after public speaker, host a 5-star rated podcast, have a regular monthly column for a leading magazine for investors where I talk about mindset, performance, and leadership, and have been interviewed on radio, podcasts, and on panels for multiple high-profile business conferences. I did this all from scratch with zero "ins", a small following, and no experience in putting myself out there.
But I learned, I kept my eyes open, and I was willing to believe in myself throughout all the rejections. There is no magic to getting noticed and becoming visible, but there is a science. And I want to share that science with you so that you can get out there to shine as bright as you want to AND because the world needs to hear from more voices (not just the same "old white men" who get all the air time), and those voices belong to you.