Visibility Masterclass - 19 and 20 May
This Masterclass is for you if...
- you feel "icky" about being seen and heard
- you want to get noticed but don't want to be "self-promotey"
- you want to raise your profile without being "in your face"
- you have something to share, but don't know how to share it (and feel a bit scared...)
- you want to get published without being preachy
- you want high-profile PR but don't know where to start
- you want to be yourself without having to "fake it till you make it"
- you want to be a part of the revolution to normalize success, wealth, and visibility for women (instead of letting the same faces and voices get all the air time!)
Let's get you out there to shine your way!
In this two-day Masterclass, I'll be sharing all of the templates, tools, and resources I've used or created to get featured in magazines, write for prestigious media organizations, become an international speaker, and reach my "tribe" along the way. I've also added an EXTRA BONUS as a special gift! Check out the details below:
Module One: Your Personal Presence
- How you project yourself
- What you say about yourself without saying anything at all
- Presence "audit": what will help you stand out in your industry
- Showing up as the most powerful version of yourself (not someone else)
Module Two: Your Message
- Uncovering the topics and themes you are uniquely qualified to talk about
- Making the message "sizzle" in an authentic, not-in-your-face way that will get you noticed and raise your profile
- Crafting your message/posts for your audience
Module Three: Getting Your Message "Out There"
- Which platform(s) is (are) right for you
- Live exercise: creating/refining your profile pages, themes, logos, and core message
- Live audit and trouble-shooting of your existing profiles (with a deep dive focus on LinkedIn)
Module Four: Pitching to get Published and High Profile PR
- What editors/event organizers are looking for
- How to pitch to them
- Contact information for editors and organizers
- Becoming a go-to source for writers/journalists/event planners/podcast hosts
Module Five: Creating Great Content for Your Target Audience
- How to create consistent, high-value content without it becoming a full time job
- Posting schedules and short-cuts!
- Amplifying your voice
PLUS each module includes:
- Templates that work so you increase your chances of a "yes" and don't have to create them from scratch
- Swipe files so you don't have any excuse to NOT to get going
- Scripts so you can feel less awkward when pitching yourself
- How-to guides for internal visibility (within your company) and external visibility (with the rest of the world) so you don't reinvent the wheel
- 100s of content ideas so sharing your message doesn't cause you an ulcer!
** BONUS: And, because visibility is about being seen, I've included a special training from a Personal Brand Photographer to teach you how to take your OWN high-quality photos. Never scramble for stock images again, and build a treasure trove of images you feel proud to share. The "How to Take Your Own Brand Photos" is four ADDITIONAL online modules that you can go through at your own pace and dip into as often (and for as long) as you like. You'll learn about: Personal branding & photos that build connection; Prepping for your DIY photoshoot so you get great quality photos; Doing your personal brand photoshoot; and Using your Personal Brand Photos Effectively.
* You'll be getting all of this additional value as my bonus gift to you! *
At the end of the two days, you will have noticeably enhanced your profile, built up the momentum to keep you staying visible in a sustainable, you-centric way, and started connecting with your target audience. The workshop is immersive and hands-on, so everything I share will be implemented during our sessions and you won't have to worry about when you will have time to execute what you learn. The Masterclass is capped at eight people so everyone gets personalised and detailed attention, and there are only THREE places left.
A bit about me and why I do this: I'm a former CIA officer turned serial entrepreneur, performance coach, and leadership advisor. I've been featured in Harper's Bazaar, am a a sought after public speaker, host a 5-star rated podcast, have been interviewed on radio, podcasts, and on panels for many high-profile business conferences, and got five offers from major publishers for my book. I did this all from scratch with zero "ins", a small following, and no experience in putting myself out there.
But I started. I learned. I kept my eyes open. And I was willing to believe in myself throughout all the rejections (and there were lots!). There is no magic to getting noticed and becoming visible, but there is a science. And I want to share that science with you so that you can get out there to shine as bright as you want to AND make the magic happen. Because the world needs to hear from more voices and those voices belong to you.